Terms and Conditions
- Course fees must be paid at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course in order to guarantee your place.
- Our preferred method of payment is Direct Debit/Bank Transfer. Bank charges to be borne by customer.
- We also accept company cheques made out to ALC Training Limited.
- Full details we be on your invoice.
FEES INCLUDE lunch, morning and afternoon tea, and all course materials.
CANCELLATIONS and TRANSFERS:
Most of our classes are of limited size to ensure quality. Last-minute cancellations impose additional burdens and costs and can compromise the quality training that you have come to expect from ALC. Accordingly, the following conditions apply to cancellations:
- Written cancellations will be accepted when received ten business days or more prior to the commencement of the course and a full refund provided.
- Transfers or cancellations of a course reservation requested between six to ten business days prior to the course commencement will incur a fee of HKD 2000.
- Transfers or cancellations of a course reservation requested within three to five business days of the course commencement will incur a fee of 50% of the course price.
- Transfers or cancellations of a course reservation requested two business days prior to the commencement date of a course will incur a fee of 100% of the course price.
- An alternate/replacement participant for the course can be substituted at any time PRIOR TO COURSE COMMENCEMENT for no additional charge.
- Refunds or replacements will not be possible for any participant who fails to attend the course
- We reserve the right to limit the number of participants to a maximum of 5 attending any given course. This is to prevent imbalances that can occur within the class and that can affect overall quality.
|Cancellation Fee Summary|
|10+ days||No fee|
|6 – 10 days||HKD 2000|
|3 – 5 days||50% of course fee|
|Less than 3 days||100% of course fee|
LONG DISTANCE AND OVERSEAS TRAVEL: Please note that final confirmation for a course will be made 2 weeks before the scheduled start date. If you are travelling to the course long distance or from overseas and are making advance travel and accommodation arrangements, please ensure all such arrangements are flexible. We can accept no responsibility for any arrangements made prior to final confirmation.
TIMES: Unless otherwise stated, courses commence at 9.00 am and finish at 5.00 pm.
REGISTRATION: Registration is from 8.30 am to 9.00 on the first day.
WARRANTY: To guarantee your satisfaction ALC offers a money-back or full credit policy. If the course is not meeting your requirements, simply inform the on-site course administrator or course instructor before the end of the first day, return all course materials and we will give you either a full credit towards another course or a full and prompt refund of fees paid, according to your instructions.
COMPLAINTS: Click here to view our Policy for the submission of complaints (PDF – click to view, or right-click and “Save As”).
DISCLAIMER: All information regarding course dates, presenters and content is accurate as at time of posting. We do our utmost to ensure that courses are conducted as advertised. ALC reserves the right however to vary course dates, course presenters, terms and conditions or to cancel courses without prejudice if circumstances so warrant. In such a situation participants will be informed of the change prior to the course and will be entitled to cancel if they so choose without penalty.